[rt-users] Searching for "deleted" tickets.

bobb bobb+rt-users at redbrick.dcu.ie
Tue Nov 15 06:43:25 EST 2005

Hey,

I was wandering through our queues dumping random bits of spam that
happend to be hanging around.  I think I _may_ have accidently "deleted"
a valid ticket ( Status -> deleted ).

I am aware that "deleted" tickets are not supposed to be easy to find
through RT, however, as I don't happen to know the ticket number, is
there any way to actually search for them ?

I have tried `` Status = 'deleted' '' in the advanced query builder
and things like:

        Status != 'new'
        AND Status != 'open'
        AND Status != 'stalled'
        AND Status != 'resolved'
        AND Status != 'rejected'

But still no joy...

RT-3.4.1

Any ideas...?

I'n not too pushed... I didn't realise before that "deleted" tickets
wern't that easy to find...

Cheers,

- bobb

--
Mr. Rogers could explain shoe-tying and make it seem like the coolest
thing in the world. He was our Uncle and older brother. He told us we