[rt-users] Question on RT3.5.5 install

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at ftpb.com
Fri Nov 18 15:59:27 EST 2005

Fresh install of 3.5.5 on a new box as I was interested in some of the
changes.  Upon accessing the site I do not have any images.  So I
checked my Apache error logs and see a lot of:

[Mason] File does not exist:
/opt/rt3/share/html/rt/NoAuth/images/favicon.png

[Mason] File does not exist: /opt/rt3/share/html/rt/NoAuth/css/print.css

[Mason] File does not exist:
/opt/rt3/share/html/rt/NoAuth/css/3.5-default/main.css

Etc...

However in looking at /opt/rt3/share/html I do not have a rt directory.
Instead it is /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/...

Did a make testdeps and am not getting any errors and then did a make
install.  Can someone help me out?

Jonathan