[rt-users] How to disable content in session_data directory?

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 18 17:10:53 EST 2005

That is what DevelMode is for -- in rt/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set($DevelMode, 1);

rt/var/session_data won't have any impact since normally no data is
stored there (sessions are in the database by default).
rt/var/mason_data/* is where the mason objects are cached.

This is in the wiki (wiki.bestpractical.com) and in your
rt/etc/RT_Config.pm.  You should check out both.

Joby Walker
ITI SSG, University of Washington