[rt-users] resetting ticket numbers

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 21 12:59:14 EST 2005

Joe,

Thanks for the note - I actually regret sending off the mail on Saturday, I
wasn't in a great frame of mind and I was a bit hasty, so my apologies to you.

That said, the RT database has many relationships that aren't obvious and
may come back to haunt you. For example, when a new ticket is created new
groups are also created to keep track of requestors, access control etc.
It's possible that your new tickets may have incorrect requestors listed as
a result.

Good luck,
Steve