[rt-users] Performance with many attachments and transactions

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 28 15:03:42 EST 2005

At Monday 11/28/2005 01:13 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>Seams reasonable enough. I've created a ticket for this one, but it'll
>likely get fixed a lot faster if someone steps up with a patch.
>
>Jesse

Can you clarify the requirements? It seems like there are all kinds of
conditions on whether to display an attachment or not that would be
difficult to cram into a single database query.

What would be relatively simple though (I think), is to add a "size less
than MaxInlineBody" limit to the query that gets text attachments. Would
that be enough?

Thanks,
Steve