[rt-users] Rt-crontool - escalate priority

tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Thu Oct 6 09:54:11 EDT 2005

I am trying to get the escalate priority script working by using rt-crontool in my linux box
Root crontab.  This is what I have placed in the crontab to run:

*/2 * * * * /opt/rt3/bin/rt-crontool --action RT::Action::EscalatePriority

Following are the results I get from cron:

Can't call method "Rollback" on an undefined value at /opt/rt3/local/lib/RT_Local.pm line 111.T.J. Maciak

Anybody have any ideas?
I have read something about a rt-user account, but I don’t have one of these.  The only accounts I have
On RT are:  root and RT_System.  On my linux box, rt is run as user "apache" via root.

Any help is appreciated.

Internet/Intranet Developer
Department of IT
City of Grand Rapids