[rt-users] Reverse "New Ticket in" button and queue selection box

Charles Kugelman at HQ CKugelman at ittesi.com
Wed Oct 12 15:14:42 EDT 2005

Hey all,

I've been looking for a way to reverse the two options at the top of the
page for privileged users. The part in question is the "New Ticket in"
button and the queue selection box.

What I would like is to use the left to right order, click box (on left)
first - select queue, click "New Ticket in" (on right) second.

This bit of code from the "Elements/CreateTicket" is where the change
needs to be made. However, for the life of me I (in all of my
inexperienced glory) can't figure out how to rewrite this so that the
two items will be reversed:

<FORM ACTION="<% $RT::WebPath%>/Ticket/Create.html">

<&|/l, $m->scomp('/Elements/SelectNewTicketQueue')&><input type="submit"
value="Create Ticket"> [_1]</&>

</FORM>

So, thanks in advance for any help you all might be able to offer.

RT 3.2.3

Charles Kugelman

Network Administrator

ITT Educational Services, Inc.