[rt-users] TicketSQL question

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Mon Oct 17 11:57:07 EDT 2005

I'm trying to build a query for the rt command line.
Included in the query would be '... AND lastupdated != told ..'
meaning (I think) that the requestor did the last updating.
'lastupdatedby=requestor' would also work.

Except it is an invalid query.

Are there better docs for TicketSQL other than
"use the query builder and click 'advanced'" ?
I can't find better in the book or wiki.
The query builder doesn't allow internal terms
like requestor or owner or told on the right side
of an equals sign.

If not, what is an appropriate query for
"gimme all tickets where the requestor has been
waiting more than X days for a response from the consultants" ?

   bobg