[rt-users] rt3.4.4 installation

yiqiang yiqiang at happix.net
Thu Oct 20 10:06:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have setup RT but encountered this when i restart the apache and launch
the url

You're almost there!
You haven't yet configured your webserver to run RT. You appear to have
installed RT's web interface correctly, but haven't yet configured your web
server to "run" the RT server which powers the web interface. The next step
is to edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct it to use RT's
mod_perl, fastcgi or speedycgi handler."

Any kind souls can tell me whats the next step or probably lead me to a url
which provides the steps?
Thanks in advance..

With Regards,

Low Ee Chiang