[rt-users] Theology question

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 21 18:04:57 EDT 2005

Separate email addresses would be needed if you wanted users to direct
"apple" questions to the "apple" queue (etc).  But if your users
wouldn't know the difference between an apple or banana then one email
address would be best so you can sort the apples from the bananas and
respond from the proper queue -- with the user blissfully unaware of
this complexity.

Joby Walker
ITI SSG, University of Washington