[rt-users] The holy grail: RT, Apache/unix, and Active Directory Single Sign-On (yes, really)

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Fri Oct 21 18:46:19 EDT 2005

For values of "success" that may or may not be entirely local to my
organization, I think I've finally cracked it:

	http://blank.org/memory/output/rt-ad-sso.html

Comments, corrections and hints gladly appreciated.

One small note: in my personal instance, I was not able to get the
Web_Local.pm overlay to work (see my last message to rt-users), and
ended up setting "$user_info{'Privileged'} = 0;" in Web.pm directly.

-n