[rt-users] Memory leaks in RT and FastCGI source

Tomas Olaj tomas.olaj at usit.uio.no
Tue Oct 25 05:40:44 EDT 2005

(1)
We noticed memory leaks in relation to Apache on our RT main server. Thus,
we have to do scheduled re-starts of Apache. Does anyone have any similar
experience of this?

(2)
We're using FastCGI, since it works better for us than mod_perl. But it
concerns me that this source distribution is old:

mod_fastcgi-2.4.2.tar.gz (24-Nov-2003 19:07    96k)

Is someone maintaining it?