AW: [rt-users] Memory leaks in RT and FastCGI source

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com
Tue Oct 25 07:44:53 EDT 2005

Hi Tomas,

>(1)
>We noticed memory leaks in relation to Apache on our RT main server. Thus,
we have to do scheduled re-starts of Apache. Does anyone have any similar
>experience of this?

Yes, we have the same situation! But ist strange, it does not happen if we
have high load at the system, it only happens if nobody works! It starts
with lost connection from the FCGI Process to the DB.

>(2)
>We're using FastCGI, since it works better for us than mod_perl. But it
concerns me that this source distribution is old:

>mod_fastcgi-2.4.2.tar.gz (24-Nov-2003 19:07    96k)

No idea, i have the same release installed....

I'm using Apache 2.0.54.

Torsten