[rt-users] Custom fields sort order

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 25 19:16:50 EDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 08:08:49PM -0400, Todd Chapman wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 06:26:15PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 05:28:51PM -0400, Todd Chapman wrote:
> > > You want to change the order of the custom fields themselves,
> > > or the values stored in each custom field?
> >
> > I believe the original querent wants to sort the responses in the pick
> > list; I, on the other hand, want to rearrange the order of the fields
> > on the screen.
> >
> > So feel free to answer both questions.  :-)
>
> Doesn't the page where yo assign the custom fields to the queues
> allow you to sort them?

On reflection, I guess it does.  Since that was his question, not mine,
I wasn't thinking about that.

Is there anyway to resort the order in which they appear on the page?

(and my companion question: what's the easiest way to get the
ticket-level fields to appear on the tranx-level page?)

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!