[rt-users] Query Builder (RT::Attribute::Name )

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 16:33:33 EDT 2005

Sorry to hijack someone else question I just needed Stephen attention as I have posted before the bug I have within query builder and saved searches , every now and then I get :
      RT::Attribute::Name Unimplemented in RT::Attributes. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm line 81)

      context:  ...
            492:  else {
            493:  my ( $package, $filename, $line );
            494:  ( $package, $filename, $line ) = caller;
            495:
            496:  die "$AUTOLOAD Unimplemented in $package. ($filename line $line) \n";
            497:  }
            498:
            499:  }
            500:

      code stack:  /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm:496
      /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:81
      /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:73
      /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:88
      /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attributes_Overlay.pm:119
      /opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Elements/SelectSearchesForObjects:58
      /opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Elements/EditSearches:75
      /opt/rt3/local/html/Search/Build.html:130
      /opt/rt3/local/html/autohandler:228

The error also occur with an empty local/ .
The error appear instead of the saved search drop down , the  Attributes table as far asI can see is fiine, I have 93 rows with Name = SavedSearch (Is that normal ) only I am wondering ist returning multi rows instead of 1 ??

the system is rt-3.4.4 on gentoo apache2,mod_perl2.0 and dbix 1.33 and HTML::MASON v1.3101;
Sorry once again for hijacking the question but I am really stuck finding a solution to this ..

Thanks;
Roy