[rt-users] Web Interface Images

Jason B. maillist at sitepier.com
Thu Oct 27 14:29:35 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone.

I am running RT3.4 + Apache2 + FastCGI + Debian 3.1.  I installed RT
from the debian package using apt-get.  It installs fine and it will
work great if I want to use http://domain.com/rt/ but I rather just
use www.domain.com without having to go to a subdirectory.  To see
what I mean if you go to http://tickets.stabletransit.com/  you still
notice that the images and other are not displayed correctly.  This
also happens when I try to login to rt the side bar and the logout
button do not work properly.

Here is my current Apache 2 settings:

<VirtualHost 65.61.131.243>
         ServerName tickets.stabletransit.com
         DocumentRoot /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html/
         AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

# Adding the following for RT (the ticket tracker)
          AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi

<Directory "/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html">
         Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
         AllowOverride None
</Directory>

# Pass through requests to for noauth
         Alias /NoAuth/ /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html/NoAuth/
#       Alias NoAuth/images /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html/NoAuth/
images
         ScriptAlias / /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/libexec/
mason_handler.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>

#FastCgiIpcDir /tmp
FastCgiServer /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/libexec/
mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 120 -processes 4

# THE WEBSERVER:

Set($WebBaseURL , "http://tickets.stabletransit.com");
Set($WebPath , "/");

I am not sure why it doesn't work.  I have tried many different
removing the / from Webpath and it appears that it works but when I
press a button inside of RT it gives a blank page.  Anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks
-jason b.