[rt-users] Web Interface Images

Jason B. maillist at sitepier.com
Thu Oct 27 15:58:57 EDT 2005

  After beating my head for 4 hours then responding to the list I
finally figured out why it didn't work.

I had to add the following:

Set($WebBaseURL , "http://tickets.stabletransit.com");
Set($WebPath , "");
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebURL . "NoAuth/images/");

I though the last two didn't have to be in there since it was already
in the RT_Config.pm

The images are there and everything fine though when I press the
logout button I recieve a box that refreshes to fast and goes to the
following:

http://tickets.stabletransit.com/NoAuth/%3C%25$URL%25%3E

This is in the browser:

Not Found

The requested URL /NoAuth/<%$URL%> was not found on this server.

This is what appears in my logs:

[Thu Oct 27 14:51:57 2005] [error] [client 64.39.0.38] File does not
exist: /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html/NoAuth/<%$URL%>, referer:
http://tickets.stabletransit.com/NoAuth/Logout.html

The  %URL% is from the Logout.html in the following lines:

  <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0;URL=<%$URL%>">
</HEAD>

$URL => $RT::WebPath."/"