[rt-users] Forward ticket as e-mail?

Steven E. Ames sames at officescape.com
Thu Oct 27 14:32:35 EDT 2005

I checked the FAQ and couldn't find this... there are times when it would be handy to forward the contents of a ticket (perhaps with a handy comment at the top) to someone outside the ticket system for their input... at present I copy/paste into a seperate e-mail and send it but that lacks because:

1. Its more complicated;
2. No record in the ticket that I sent said e-mail;
3. The 3rd parties response is not automatically added to the ticket.

I don't want to add them as a CC or AdminCC as that is even more complicated and then all other CC/AdminCC would get copies of my query to the 3rd party which is undesirable.

So basically what I want is an additional option (to Reply and Comment) called 'Forward'?

Thoughts?

-steve