[rt-users] Resolving tickets from a particular address

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Oct 28 09:05:11 EDT 2005

I am curious to what you are trying to do , because there might be an
easier way, if you are in control of the original request sent (I assume
them to be automated messages ), then get them created in a seperate
queue (create new mail alias => point to different queue), then create a
scrip on that new queue where on create you resolve ..(does not make
sense but seen worse)

Roy