[rt-users] Every time i open Update.html, new empty transaction appears

Thiago Araujo araujo at crc.dcc.ufmg.br
Thu Sep 1 10:59:34 EDT 2005

I'm having the same problem, using mysql5.0.9, rt3.2.2 , perl5.8.7,
mod_perl and apache2 from BSD Ports.
I tried both with innodb and with it's options comment on /etc/my.cnf
but the creation of empties comments/replies on access to Update.html
persists.
Do I have to recompile mysql without innodb?
Any other thing might be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,

--
Thiago