[rt-users] package name for Global symbol "$UserObj"

Weqaar Janjua weqaar at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 13:32:35 EDT 2005

Hi - I'm trying to modify html/Ticket/Create.html such
that the Owner by default is the one creating the
ticket, i.e.:

<& /Elements/SelectOwner, Name => "Owner", QueueObj =>
$QueueObj, Default => $ARGS{Owner}||$RT::Nobody->Id,
DefaultValue => 0 &>

is replaced by:

<& /Elements/SelectOwner, Name => "Owner", QueueObj =>
$QueueObj, Default => $UserObj->Id, DefaultValue => 0
&>

This gives me an error saying $UserObj needs a package
name, any help? any other way to do that?

Thanks.