[rt-users] Problems w/ Statistics and graphs

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Sep 14 13:47:04 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, the "See Weekends" feature is broken in all versions of
the Statistics add in (at least all that I'm aware of).

I have it fixed in the version currently under development, but that
probably won't see the light of day for another month or so (longer if I
don't get to spend a fair amount of time on it).

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com