[rt-users] User groups with non-priv users

Vance Vagell vance.vagell at audiumcorp.com
Tue Sep 20 12:46:59 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have spent considerable time reading the Wiki and other documentation
to figure this out.  We have an active installation of RT, and would
like to start using groups to organize our customers.  For example, we
would like to have a group for each company, with several users
belonging to that group, so that they can share tickets, etc.

However, when I create a new group and attempt to add users to the
group, only privileged users appear on the list.  I want to add
customers (not staff members) to the group.

How can I get our customers to show up on this list, so that I can add
them to the group?

Thank you,
Vance