[rt-users] Seeking help applying patches

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 26 16:41:20 EDT 2005

Jennifer,

What you checked out from the SVN repo is the most current version of
the RT install package.  Run this you will have to follow the upgrade
instructions -- just as if you were upgrading from a new release.

All the svn update command does is make sure the working copy you
installed (the checked out branch of rt-3.4) is up to date -- it doesn't
upgrade your already installed RT.

Additionally, this is just the RT distribution -- it doesn't include any
of the CPAN dependancies, you still need to upgrade those independantly.

Joby Walker
ITI SSG, University of Washington
- --
PGP key: https://staff.washington.edu/joby/joby-u-pub.asc