[rt-users] RT - SSL - Create/Resolve issue

Ben Robson ben.robson at classicblue.com.au
Thu Sep 29 12:11:05 EDT 2005

Charles,

If everything is working fine, up until shortly after you "Submit" the newly created ticket, then the issue is in your RT_SiteConfig (or RT_Config) in ~/rt-dir/etc/.

In there is a specification of the URL used by RT, including the "http[s]" and "URL:port" component.  So you need to set these to use HTTPS and 443.  You should find things work fine then.

I am prompted to ask Jesse a question at this point.... why does RT use explicit links, such that the above issue occurs, why is it that when a ticket is created it doesn't just refer to the relative link?

Regards,
BenR