[rt-users] Tickets visible to same group members only, how?

Vance Vagell vance.vagell at audiumcorp.com
Fri Sep 30 11:56:25 EDT 2005

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the suggestion to use Scrips, this sounds like a good
solution for us.  I have spent some time reviewing the RT Wiki to see
how this could be done, and I have a rough idea.  However, is there
documentation for the API used in scrips?  I see lots of scrip examples,
but I need to be able to look up some specific functionality to
implement your suggestion, namely:

- how to find the group of the requestor
- how to iterate through a list of group members, given a group
- how to add requestors to a ticket

(and probably more)

Do you know where I could find this documentation?

Thanks again,
Vance