[rt-users] rt exchange?

Anthony Tonns atonns at corsis.com
Thu Apr 6 10:54:26 EDT 2006

RT Community:

I used RT v1 for a long, long, LONG time. Recently, I upgraded - I've
got RT 3.4.5 up and working great. I even have RTx::Statistics running
as well. I'm looking for more customizations, scripts, etc. etc. that
help manage custom fields, custom reports, etc.

Is there are site dedicated to exchanging customization to RT? I'm
thinking of something similar to http://www.nagiosexchange.org/ for
Nagios. I see there's all sorts of stuff in the wiki - but nothing
all-encompassing.

Thanks,
Tony

--
"Replicants are like any other machine, they're either a benefit or
a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem." -- Deckard
Anthony Tonns, UNIX Administrator - atonns at corsis.com