[rt-users] Colour scheme

Graham Briggs graham at historicalengineering.com
Fri Apr 7 13:25:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

I mainly edited the CSS file when I did the changes for RT last year
for my company. I also did some (probably a lot relatively, but when
you're absorbed in something creative you don't notice how much
you're actually doing) editing of the actual code that generated the
interface, which was quite simple once I'd read the wiki and other
documentation.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lucysprite/RT/FrontPage.png

I promised someone the patches for that, but i lost their email
address. Now it'd be more sensible to write a tutorial saying what to
do, as it's now an old version of RT.

Graham