[rt-users] RT organization

Sherman Boyd sherman.boyd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:17:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've installed RT and have been playing around with it and am ready to
implement.  I'm a small computer consultant shop, and my clients are
small to medium sized businesses (10-50 employees).  I'd like to have
the flexibility to either assign one user and password for the whole
organization, or multiple users per company.  When there is more than
one user, I want them to be able to view the entire history for that
organization.

My first idea was to give each company a different queue, and give
each company a group.  Add each member of the company to the group and
set the permission on the queue so that group could view it.  But it
appears I can't add non-privileged users to a group.

The only solution I can find is to have one queue with one user per
company.  Does anyone have some advice?  What's the best way to
organize my customers and queues in this situation?

--
Best regards,

Sherman Boyd