[Rt-Users] Apache2 Starting at boot time

Winn Johnston winn_johnston at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 16:35:57 EDT 2006

Vivek,

  bash env

  some more nfo:
  I have a very strange issue. It seems when i enable apache2 to start at boot, during the boot process i get an error about PerlModule Apache::DBI that is in my vhost.conf for RT 3.4.5. However when i start apache at the command line it doesn't throw-up all over the place and the program runs fine. I started looking on CPAN for Apache2::DBI but found nothing. Has anyone else seen this issue? Is there an Apache2::DBI i could download?

  System nfo:
       SuSe 9.0 Network Enterpise
       RT 3.4.5
       Apache2
       Mod_Perl2

Vivek Khera <vivek at khera.org> wrote:

On Apr 19, 2006, at 1:59 PM, Winn Johnston wrote:

> I have a very strange issue. It seems when i enable apache2 to
> start at boot, during the boot process i get an error about
> PerlModule Apache::DBI that is in my vhost.conf for RT 3.4.5.
> However when i start apache at the command line it doesn't throw-up
> all over the place and the program runs fine. I started looking on
> CPAN for Apache2::DBI but found nothing. Has anyone else seen this
> issue? Is there an Apache2::DBI i could download?

what's in your environment on your login shell?

i bet you set some PERL paths.

and what does this have to do with RT development? seems like a
users issue to me.

Best Practical is hiring! Come hack Perl for us: http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html