[rt-users] Can't load Perl file: /opt/rt345/bin/webmux.pl

Heather Drury heather at pcg.wustl.edu
Wed Apr 19 16:49:49 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have installed Apace2 + mod2 + MySql + rt3. When I start apache (for
some reason) I am getting the error in the apache log file (Mandrake):

./apachectl start

[Wed Apr 19 14:31:28 2006] [error] Can't load Perl file:
/opt/rt345/bin/webmux.pl for server xxx:0, exiting...

I'm not sure what other information I should be providing but I have
scoured this list for posts and this looks like a problem that has
occurred before:

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2004-December/006510.html

but the solution for this doesn't seem applicable to me (e.g., SELinux).
I have also added the following lines to webmux.pl per someone else's
suggestion:

    require Apache::RequestUtil;
    no warnings 'redefine';
    my $sub = *Apache::request{CODE};
    *Apache::request = sub {
        my $r;
        eval { $r = $sub->('Apache'); };
#        # warn $@ if $@;
        return $r;
    };

But this changes nothing. I am out of ideas and desperate to find
another way to debug (or better yet, a solution).

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom.

heather