[rt-users] Duplicate users hinder login

Jörg Ungermann Joerg.Ungermann at web.de
Thu Apr 20 11:38:50 EDT 2006

There is an additonal problem with the customer base in the user table

There are similar User names in the database. (Peter Pan)

For instance there is one agent Peter Pan(provileged) having the same name than a customer Peter Pan (unpriviledged).
By default RT does not login our agent.

Can for instance the organisation field be taken as additional Login parameter?
Would that be done in Autohandler.pm?

Kind regards

JU