[rt-users] Any resolution on apache2/mod_perl2 "Out of Memory!" error on GenToo?

dyoung-rtusers at techsafari.com dyoung-rtusers at techsafari.com
Thu Apr 20 09:48:28 EDT 2006

Please accept my apologies if this particular dead horse has been
sufficiently beaten, but I'm new to this list and I've already searched
through Google as well as the mailing list archives to no avail.

I'm running:

      rt-3.4.5
      apache-2.0.55-r1
      mod_perl-2.0.1-r2
	gentoo-sources-2.6.15-r1
	mysql-5.0.19-r1 (was using mysql-4, but found something during my
searches that suggested upgrading mysql.  No apparent effect)

       (I'm not sure what other info would be helpful, please let me know
and I'll be happy to supply)

I was wondering (read: hoping) if this list had already discovered a fix or
workaround to the "Out of Memory!  Callback called exit" error seen in the
Apache2 error_log when attempting to perform a Ticket Search from within the
RT website.  If so, could someone point me in the proper direction (URL,
email, carrier pigeon)?

Thanks in advance!

Donovan