[rt-users] Still having problems with GD and RT 3.6.0pre1

Phil Smith III lists at akphs.com
Fri Apr 21 09:51:41 EDT 2006

Thanks to Jesse's kind advice, I've at least figured out that the reason graphing isn't working is because GD doesn't have PNG support installed.

But I've managed to get GD happy -- at least, it CLAIMS it's happy, has PNG support -- and graphing still isn't working.

Weirder, the RT 'make testdeps' says GD is missing still; and if I run 'make fixdeps', I get (snipped, of course):

        GD ...MISSING
        Install module GD
Going to read /home/psmith/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:47:17 GMT
GD is up to date (2.32).

Then 'make fixdeps' says "SOMETHING WAS MISSING!" at the end again.  Same results with/without
  export set RT_FIX_DEPS_CMD=cpan
before the 'make fixdeps'.

Any ideas?

...phsiii