[rt-users] cc only kinda working

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Apr 26 16:17:21 EDT 2006

This is the default behavior.  Clipped from /opt/rt3/etc/RT_Config.pm:
# By default, RT doesn't notify the person who performs an update, as
they
# already know what they've done. If you'd like to change this
behaviour,
# Set $NotifyActor to 1

Set($NotifyActor, 0);

NOTE: if you want to change this, add:
Set($NotifyActor, 1);
To /opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm (don't ever change RT_Config.pm
itself).

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect