[rt-users] cc only kinda working

kate.wilson kate.wilson at inforonics.com
Wed Apr 26 16:23:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

Ok so the problem is fixed thanks to many responses to my email. this list
rocks!

anyway...

so i added a global scrip that is "on transaction", "notify other
recipients" using "global template transaction". thank you joseph for your
help!!!

I'm sure there may be other ways to "fix" it, but this seems to be working.

Thanks everyone =)

_kate