[rt-users] possible permissions (ModifyTicket) bug in 3.4.5?

Claude M. Schrader cschrader at dca.net
Thu Apr 27 10:26:24 EDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 03:22:10AM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> > I don't think this is a bug, more like a feature. RT makes the
> > assumption that Privileged users are just that, privileged.

by that logic, everybody in the system should be a superuser. Just because
you have a login to my network, it doesnt mean that I shouldn't be able to
limit your access

> And I don't agree with this too. RT is not well designed for setups
> with many queues (one queue per customer for example), but works good
> with one 'support' queue for all support requests from customers.

Yeah, we have a general support queue too, but this is a very big customer, so
its nice to have all their requests seperate.
Thanks,
Claude

Claude M. Schrader                      302-295-4707
Network Technician                      215-701-6500 x4707
Consult Dynamics/DCANet                 888-4DCANet (888-432-2638)
cschrader at dca.net                       http://www.dca.net