[rt-users] Priority status messages

Michael Dunne dunne at ntms1.accuweather.com
Thu Apr 27 12:43:45 EDT 2006

Greetings,

 Hopefully someone has a tip as to how to accomplish this :-)

Our call center would like to have priority system messages appear on their
RT at a glance page. An example would be if our company were experiencing a
problem with our PBX, data ingestion, or anything that affects a large
number of clients. A call center employee could then post a message that
would propagate to all users referencing the issue and ticket number.

I apologize for the vagueness of the question, I am new to RT and am still
getting a feel for what can and can't be done with this wonderful program.
Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike