[rt-users] Users being logged out.

Davin Flatten flatten at ecs.umass.edu
Fri Apr 28 09:20:45 EDT 2006

I am still having this problem but I have ruled out the session cache by
using Apache::Session::File and my PgSQL database for sessions.  Both
show the same problem.  I also made sure I have a good network
connection.  I have the problem with both SSL and nonSSL connections.
The problem is reproducible.  If I log into RT the first time and then
click on 'Preferences' while on the 'Home' page I will be redirected to
the login page every time.  It looks like I am going to have to spend
time to debug the code for this problem.  Anyone have any success with
this bug?

-Davin

--
Davin Flatten