[rt-users] Bad Directory structure in Linux RPM installation of RT 3.4.5

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Wed Aug 2 09:04:49 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-25-07 at 14:48 -0700, Mike Friedman wrote:
> So, how do I customize RT?  That is, what is the scheme I'm supposed to
> use to cause proper overriding without actually modifying or replacing
> files from the original RT distribution?

You might want to ask on the Fedora list.  I think the RT package is in
extras, and there is a fedora-extras mailing list - ask there.

At any rate, I don't use the packaged solutions.  I've heard other
people complaining about the way RT is packaged for Fedora, so I've
stuck with installing from source - much easier.

Good luck,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu