[rt-users] 3.6.0 Approvals

Tim Casada tim.l.casada at sherwin.com
Wed Aug 2 16:06:25 EDT 2006

I have attempted to follow the wiki, other messages on this list as well
as the book on the Approvals queue setup, but nothing seems to work
exactly right in 3.6.0.

Here is what I have done so far:

Configuration->Queues->"My Queue"->Templates->New Template
Name: manager-approval
Content:
===Create-Ticket: manager-approval