[rt-users] 3.6.0 Approvals

Joshua Colson jcolson at voidgate.org
Wed Aug 2 16:14:16 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 16:06 -0400, Tim Casada wrote:
> I also enabled and renamed the ___Approvals queue to Approvals.  What I
> believe to now be my problem is actually with permissions.  To whom do I
> have to give what permissions to actually create the tickets in the
> Approval queue and view them?

RT expects the approvals Queue to be named with the leading underscores.
You should have the Queue set to '___Approvals' in the template and the
approvals queue should be renamed back to what it originally was. I'm
not certain what else you'll need to do as I haven't taken advantage of
the feature yet but I'm pretty certain you'll need to revert your
changes.

HTH

--
Joshua Colson <jcolson at voidgate.org>