[rt-users] Shredder installation problem

Mathew Snyder jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 6 22:27:20 EDT 2006

I have figured out the problem.  As per Ole Craig's thought on the
matter, it would appear that somewhere along the line either manually or
through other means the umask had been set to 0077.  By entering the
command umask 022 I am able to perform the installation and have
everything work as expected.

Mathew Snyder