[rt-users] Sorting Ticket History

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:59:57 EDT 2006

Form wiki:
Can I reverse order of transactions on history page?

A: Yes. RT-3.4.6 and 3.6.1 have global config option
OldestTransactionFirst. RT-3.7 allows user to change this option in
preferences. Below patch has more features then in the core, feel free
to update patch to 3.6 or 3.7 code and submet to devel list.

So 3.6.1 has global config option, you can upgrade if it works for you.
Patch on the page has additional feature - link on the display patch
that allows user to change order. If you need this feature you should
port patch to whatever version of RT you're using.

On 8/9/06, Josh Barron <joshb at netcentralinc.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> That patch looks like it does the trick, but it only specifically
> mentions versions up to 3.4.5.  I am currently running 3.6.  Has anyone
> else patched this version to success or should I Just upgrade to 3.6.1?
>
> -Josh

Best regards, Ruslan.