[rt-users] version 3.6.1--dreaded infinite login

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 9 11:13:17 EDT 2006

At Wednesday 8/9/2006 10:51 AM, Jim Brandt wrote:

>Anyone else still seeing multiple logins, or is something messed up
>on my system?
>
>Thanks,
>Jim

Jim,

We're still struggling with this, although I haven't been able to try 3.6.

I have something that may be a workaround - I'd be curious to see if
it works for you. I put a static-html copy of the Login page on a
different web server from my RT instance. In that html page, I
changed the login form action from POST to GET, and I changed the
form's action to the full URL of my RT instance. It seems to work OK -

Steve