[rt-users] scripts fail in 3.6.x

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Aug 9 13:31:21 EDT 2006

A lot has changed between 3.0.12 and 3.6.1  You probably need to rewrite
your template as some syntax has no doubt changed.  I would be very
hesitant to call this a bug.

Indeed, the default autoreply template which seems to work for me uses
{$Ticket->Subject} and not {$Tickets{"TOP"}->Subject}.  Perhaps this is
where you should start?