[rt-users] version 3.6.1--dreaded infinite login

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu Aug 10 05:52:30 EDT 2006

On Wed,  9 Aug 2006 17:14:56 -0400 (EDT)
Don  wrote:

> Mine is commented out and seem to experience the re-login only on the
> first click. For example, after login, if the user just clicks Home, it
> says they aren't logged in.
I had this behaviour with 3.6.1rc(1|2) but I just installed 3.6.1 and it
got worse.
Cleaned mason-cache ofcourse, did stop and start apache. Upon logging
into RT and clicking Home I was back at the login page. OK, normally the
solution was to goto Configuration, login in again, and from then on I
could go anywhere. This time I was presented with login again. So I
decided to click Configuration and than Queues, login again, and after
that is was gone.
I read somewhere that Apache::Session could be the culprit. So I upgrade
the rt-3.6.1 perl instance Apache::Session to 1.81. Did apache stop,
cleaned mason-cache, apache start and tried to login, got the Home page
and clicked Home again--> no loginbox  ;-))) yeah.

Further config details:
RT-3.6.1
RTFM latest svn
AT latest svn