[rt-users] User preferences?

Chris Riddoch chris at appliedbroadband.com
Thu Aug 10 16:44:55 EDT 2006

Now that I've got RT set up for my organization, I've got a couple
questions:

1) Why do no users besides root have the 'Preferences' in the menu at
the top?  It has: Home, Simple Search, Tickets, Tools, Approval

2) It looks like the quick ticket creation from the front page is
decidedly unhelpful because there's no place to set the description of
the ticket on a ticket created from there.  We've decided that would
cause more problems than it solves, so we'd like to remove it from our
users' front pages.  Is there a way to do that without telling all of my
users to go to their (currently nonexistent) 'Preferences' pages and
change it themselves?

I'm sure we'll get the wrinkles out sooner or later...

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -