[rt-users] owner should see only his tickets, but not another one

Vostřák Matěj vostrak at sefira.cz
Mon Aug 14 08:52:49 EDT 2006

Hi,
I would like ask you, anybody knows how and what I must to do, if I want to grant access to our customer for
viewing a ticket what they sended?
I meen, if first user send a request and second too, the first can access only for his request and second person can access only for his request too, but not for another one.

Anybody knows how and what I must to do?

BTW, I tried set and us grant "ShowTickets", "Showgroup", and other but with out the result.
Only what I can to do, is the user can't make ticket via WEB page and can see only ticket what has'nt Owner, but I want to see only ticket what the user sended.

Thanks for your inspiration
matej