[rt-users] StaticFileHeaders missing

Peterson, Erik epeterson at edc.org
Tue Aug 15 10:57:46 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I did an upgrade from 3.6.0 to 3.6.1 and lost my CSS.  When trying to view
the CSS file:

/NoAuth/css/3.5-default/main.css

I get

> Undefined subroutine &RT::Interface::Web::StaticFileHeaders called at
> RT_ROOT/share/html/NoAuth/css/autohandler line 47.

But the upgrade certainly put the new Web.pm and the new Web directory in
RT_ROOT/lib/RT/Interface

I have emptied the var/mason_data and restarted Apache, but it doesn't
change anything.

I was able to add:

   <Location /NoAuth/images>
       SetHandler default
   </Location>

And that allows images to work, changing the Location to /NoAuth *does* seem
to work, but then the whole "BPS TAGGED BLOCK" shows up in the source, so
I'd like to figure out where I've got it "wrong".

I have a very similar set up on another (dev) machine that upgraded without
a problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

Erik